- 5/16 inch Crimping Tool: Our hand swager crimper is perfect for crimping. Crimping capacity: 5/16"(7.8 mm), sewage on 5/32", 1/4", 5/16" sleeves.
- Solid Alloy Steel Material: Constructed of high quality alloy steel with heat treatment, the tool is rugged, and force transmission is improved. The cutting blade with high hardness and good abrasion resistance can bring excellent experience.
- Ergonomic Design: Thickened, anti-slip, and insulated handles provide you with a comfortable and secure user experience. It is suitable for long-lasting use, and the long handle design is more labor-saving.
- Easy Operation: The crimping operation can be finished in several steps. You just put the wire or rope into the hole and press it. The 30-inch length tool is lightweight and portable. You can use it even in a narrow space.
- Wide Application: The swaging tools for wire rope are great for crimping copper and aluminum oval sleeves and stop sleeves, commonly used in cable construction, mechanical industry, and other maintenance areas.