Our unique AirFree vent is designed to help your baby swallow less air as they drink by
keeping the nipple full of milk during feeding. Reducing the amount of air your baby
ingests helps w/common feeding issues such as colic, reflux & gas.
AirFree vent designed for less air ingestion
• Nipple stays full of milk, not air
• Helps baby swallow less air with AirFree vent
Easy to assemble, use - and clean!
• Easy to clean - wide neck & few parts
• AirFree vent is one piece, simple to use
• Nipple shape designed for a secure latch
Clinically proven to reduce colic and fussing*
• Valve in the nipple prevents vacuum build-up*
• Use your bottle with or without the AirFree vent
• Different nipple flow rates available
• Get expert feeding advice with uGrow
• Mix and match with other Philips Avent products
•Bottle: Polypropylene, BPA free
•Nipple: Silicone, BPA free
What is included
•Baby bottle: 3 pcs
•AirFree vent: 3 pcs
•Bottle design: Ergonomic shape, Wide neck
Ease of use
•Bottle use: Dishwasher & microwave safe, Easy to assemble, Easy to clean, Easy to hold
•Stages: 0-12 months
•Nipple: Easy latch on, Ribbed texture prevents nipple collapse, Proven Anti-colic system
•Ease of use: Easy to clean and assemble, Few parts for easy assembly
•Compatibility: Full Classic+ compatibility
*Our unique AirFree vent is designed to help your baby swallow less air as they drink by keeping the nipple full of milk during feeding. Reducing the amount of air your baby ingests helps w/common feeding issues such as colic, reflux & gas.
*At 2 weeks of age, babies fed with a Philips Avent bottle showed a trend to less colic compared to a conventional bottle and a significant reduction in fussing at night compared to babies fed with another leading bottle.
*What colic is, and how it affects babies? Colic is caused in part by swallowing air while feeding, which creates discomfort in a baby’s digestive system. Symptoms include crying, fussing, gassiness and spit-up.