- Contains Fructooligosaccharide (FOS): A prebiotic to support the growth of probiotic organisms
- Contains Lactobacillus Acidophilus: Includes seven common bacillus found in healthy digestive tracts
- Helps Pets in Adverse Conditions: Great for dogs who are showing, breeding, traveling, or post-birth
- Nutritional Support: Probiotic supplements for dogs may help speed the growth of bottle-fed newborns
- Excellent Care Solution: PetAg delivers top-quality products for owners and animal professionals
Bene-Bac Plus Pet Gel is a palatable gel in an easy-to-use, 15-gram syringe or 1-gram tube containing concentrated FOS and live, naturally occurring microorganism.
- Contains seven common, fat-encapsulated microorganisms found in intestinal tract of small mammals
- Provides help for changing conditions, including, but not limited to birth, breeding, post-surgery, antibiotic therapy, weaning, worming, showing, boarding and travel
- 20 million colony-forming units (CFU) of viable bacteria per gram
- As part of the management program for all animals subjected to adverse conditions
- Also for hand-fed orphans and may be used for regular maintenance
Directions for Use: Newborns: 1/4 to 1/2 gram at birth; 1/2 gram on day 3, 5 and 7 and at weaning. Hand Fed Orphans: increase to 1/2 to 1 gram on days 7, 14 and introduction to solid food. Post Weaning and Older: 1 gram up to 10 lbs. body weight. One additional gram for each 10 lbs. body weight up to 50 lbs. Use gel 2 times, 3 days apart. Place in mouth or mix with food.
General Information: Give the indicated amount when an animal first arrives; when traveling (before departure and after arrival); one to two hours after worming; at birth; prior to supplementing or hand rearing of the newborn; at weaning; when dietary changes occur; or as indicated by your veterinarian when animals are treated with antibiotics. If diarrhea or anorexia (loss of appetite) persists, contact your veterinarian.
Storage: Store at room temperature.
Ingredients: Sunflower oil, silicon dioxide, sucrose, fructooligosaccharide, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus fermentum fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, artificial color.
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Not for human consumption.