- 【PS2 to HDMI Video Converter】Converts your Sony PlayStation 2 PS2 signal to HDMI signal. The PS2 converter helps you connect your classic PS2 console to your modern HDTV or HDMI monitors.
- 【Supports PS2 Display Modes】Supports all PS2 display modes: 480i, 576i, 480p. You need to change the video output to Y CB/PB CR/PR in the PS2 settings and connect the provided USB cable to the PS2 USB slot. (Please use a 5V 1A adapter (NOT INCLUDE))
- 【1080P High Resolution】Video and Audio In Full Digital HDMI Format. HDMI upscale to 720p or 1080p high definition output. No Transmission Loss. Let you enjoy a clear and good game experience.
- 【Plus & Play】No power adapter needed, No Messy cords-justt use one HDMI cable easy to use. It is convenient for you to use. (Only for PS2, not compatible with PS1/PS3.)
- 【NOTE】 If the picture became green suddenly, it mostly due to poor contact. And there may be 2 reasons, one is that the PIN of the game console is oxidized and cannot be contacted; the other is that there is a problem inside the product. Please try to use a different hdmi cable and turn off the system, unplugg and replug everything.