Help keep your home and family safe with this First Alert SA304CNA Battery Powered Smoke Alarm. It features an escape light to help guide you to safety in the event of an emergency, an ionization sensor for smoke detection, and a loud 85-decibel alarm. It also includes a convenient single test/silence button for fast muting in the event of nuisance alarms from cooking smoke or shower steam. The battery-powered alarm doesn't require wiring to install and continues to monitor your home even if there's a power failure. The alarm has an easy-access side battery drawer, so there's no need to remove the alarm from the ceiling to change the battery.
• First Alert SA304CNA Ionization Smoke Alarm with Escape Light
• Help keep your family safe with this battery-operated smoke alarm that includes a light to illuminate an escape path in the event of an emergency
• Alarm features an ionization sensor for smoke detection and is effective in recognizing smoke from flaming fires such as paper and grease fires; a loud 85-decibel alarm sounds when smoke levels are elevated
• Also features a single test/silence button and EZ-Access battery door
• Includes 9V battery; use Polaroid 9V batteries for best results or a lithium 9V battery for longer service life
• To ensure complete protection make sure to place one on each level of your home and in each bedroom