This non-stick skillet from Curtis Stone provides a large 12" x 12" square cooking surface that can accommodate stews, sauces, stir-fries and much more, and features a removable control probe and power cord so you can serve right from the skillet on the dinner table, to keep foods warm. The pan's Dura-Electric non-stick coating is safe for use with metal utensils, but it's recommended to use nylon, wooden or silicone utensils to prolong the life of the non-stick coating.
Also included are some recipes to help inspire you, such as Butter Braised Brussels Sprouts, Corn Chowder, Crispy Potato Tacos, Vegetable Fritters, Thai Curry Noodle Soup, Fluffy Pancakes with Cherries and Honey Butter, Fried Green Tomato BLT, Pasta with Sausage and Peppers, Smothered Pork Chops, Stir-Fried Shrimp with Chilies, Bell Peppers and Peanuts, Spanish-Style Steamed Mussels with Chorizo, Quick Spaghetti Bolognese, Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon and Chives, Stir-Fried Beef with Lettuce Cups, Easy Chili, Popcorn with Bacon and Parmesan, and The Aussie Burger.
• Adjustable temperature control enables you to adjust as needed from 175°F to 420°F
• Capacity: 5 quarts
• Composition: aluminum, glass, stainless steel and phenolic plastic
• Dimensions: measures approximately 17.125"L x 12"W x 4.875"H (skillet); 9.65"L x 9.65"W x 2.15"H (rack)
• Base thickness: 2 mm
• Removable Cord with Control Probe
• Glass Lid
• Non-Stick Roasting Rack
• Use and Care Guide with Recipes